電子書籍の厳選無料作品が豊富!

25日提出なのですが、学校の宿題で英作文をしなければならないため、どうぞ添削よろしくお願いいたします。

英語

I like Roman Kachanov very much. He is a Russian movie director who mainly directed Mitten and Cheburashka. There are several reasons why I like his works.
First, he directed old warming animated cartoons. So his characters’ moving is all its own and its image is rough like 8mm film. 50
I introduce the plot of Mitten. Agna is a girl who wanted a dog asked her mother to have one. But she wasn’t allowed it. So she made a pet of her mitten instead of a dog. Incredible,
it turned into a real dog. In the story, the dog challenged a race. First, he was the fastest but he tangled up his woolen tail in a fence. So he was last. I was sad to watch depression Mitten. Second, although they are short stories but it leaves a profound impression.
Although Mitten is a charming story but it includes sadness details. Cold color and modern apartment, having a fetish about cleanliness mother, nostalgic music.
Addition to pretty Mitten is a mere fancy.
He directed other stories which left sadness in my heart. So I can’t forget the stories.And not only Mitten but other his characters are loved by the people all over the world
because his characters are very charm.
So I love him works. I hope to be taken over his look in which love is put in the movies in the future.

私はロマン・カチャーノフが好きです。彼はロシアの映画監督です。なぜかというと、私はミトンやチェブラーシカが好きだからです。始めに、一つ一つのコマを撮影したこま取りアニメなので、音楽や映像も粗いのですが、動きが独特で可愛らしく、暖かさがあるからです。ミトンのお話は、少女アーニャが、犬が欲しいけれど買ってもらえずに代わりにミトンを可愛がっていたら、それが犬になるというお話です。犬(ミトン)は話の中でレースに挑むのですが、尻尾の毛糸が柵に絡まってしまい、一番速かったのに負けてしまいます。しょんぼりしたミトンの様子に胸が詰まります。ミトンは、短い話ですが印象深い物語です。寒色のモダンなマンションと潔癖症の母親、さらにはミトンが幻想であることなど、切ないディティールが心に残ります。
他にも作品はありますが、どの話も胸がきゅんとなる切なさがあり、見たあとは忘れなくなります。そんな彼のチャーミングなキャラクターは世界中の人々から愛されています。
ロマン・カチャーノフの作品が私は大好きです。彼の映画への、愛がこもったまなざしが、これからも映画界で受け継がれていくことを願っています。

英語では主張→理由なので、日本語では支離滅裂な文章になってしまいましたが、どうかご了承ください。

A 回答 (4件)

こんにちは。

素晴らしい力作です。 あなたのロマン・カチャノフへの敬慕の念がひしひしと伝わって来ます。 

私も少し手を入れておきました。 文章を最終的に削るのはあなたの仕事です。 あなたにとっての優先順位があるでしょうから。

英語を声に出して何回も何回も読んで見て、ご自分で最終的には編集して下さい。 とても良い英語です。 

I like Roman Kachanov very much. He is a Russian movie director mainly directed Mitten and Cheburashka. Several reasons can be raised why I am fascinated with his works.

Firstly, he directed old warming animated cartoons. So his characters’ moving is all its own and its image is rough like 8mm film. 50 I introduce the plot of Mitten. Agna is a girl eagerly wanting a dog and asked her mother for it. But her mother did not allow it. So she made a pet of her mitten instead.

Incredible indeed though, it turned into a real dog at the end. In the story, a dog challenged a race. In the beginning, he was the fastest but he tangled up his woolen tail in a fence. So he became the last. I was unhappy to watch the poor Mitten.

Secondly, all of them are short stories but they have left a very profound meaning and impression to the spectators. Although Mitten is a heart-warming story but it includes some sad episodes in between. Cold color and modern apartment, having a fetish about cleanliness mother, nostalgic music.

In addition to the pretty Mitten, he directed some stories more which have left sadness in my heart. So I can’t forget them. Not only Mitten but all of his characters have been loved by the people all over the world because of very charming charactor.

It is my sincerest wish that his warming view point fixing to movie making will be taken over for the next generation
    • good
この回答へのお礼

本当にありがとうございます!IXTYS様の優しさに感動致しました。
とっても嬉しいです!教えていただいたことを忘れずに、これからもしっかり勉強していこうと思います。

お礼日時:2008/11/24 11:48

全部はちょっとしんどいのでが、

前半部分だけでも崩してみました。

まず、はじめの監督紹介ですが、mainly directedっていうのは
ちょっと変な気がします。
たぶん who is known for his animated films として
such as ...例示する感じが分かりやすい気がします。

There are several reasons...(二段落目飛ばし).
..I introduce the plot..
はまとめて、The following is an illustration from one of his great works, the Mitten. And I want to explain why I like his films so much.
ってな風にでも整理しては?

Agna is a girl who wanted a dog. これは良い、が。
A little girl, Agna, wanted a dog. ぐらいのほうが、
読者に優しい。

she wasn't allowed it. はおかしい。
言うなら, Her mother would not allow her to have a dog ぐらい。

made a pet of her mitten
は、made a dog out of mitten のほうがわかりやすい。
で、instead of buying a real one 。

In the story... はうまくつないでいない。
やるなら after the miracle、 とでもしますか。

レースの前半は、at the begginig of the race

challenge は間違い。
run a raceです。

tangle up ... in a fence は惜しい。
he got his tail tangled up でしょう。

he was last
は、 he finished last

depressionのところは、
sad to see him depressed が適切でしょう。

ラストは、二番目ってのを取って、
Most of his works are short stories... とする。

私もチェブラーシカは以前、大学で勉強していた折に、
先生がみせて下さった記憶があります。
ミトンは見たことないんですが、だいたい言っている内容はわかります。

英訳でなく、英作文のようですから、
自分の日本語力なみの英語を目標とせず、
逆に、自分の日本語能力を使い、平易な文章としてまとめ、
それを英語に置き換えたほうが楽ですよ。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご指導どうもありがとうございます。このような丁寧なご回答を頂き、
光栄至極に存じます。

お礼日時:2008/11/23 17:57

残念ながら、日本語だけでなく、英語も支離滅裂です。

日本語で書いてある内容と、英語で書こうとしている(?)内容がかなり食い違っています(意訳がどうこうというレベルではない)。

まず、箇条書きでいいので、論理構造をはっきりとさせて下さい。
おそらく、

私はカチャーノフが好き。カチャーノフは映画監督。
私がカチャーノフが好きな理由は以下のとおり。
一つ目は、独特な動き。その動きは「一つ一つのコマを撮影したこま取りアニメ」であることに由来している。
二つ目は、キャラクターが魅力的。具体例として、ミトンの話。キャラクターが魅力的なので、見ると切なく胸がきゅんとなり忘れられなくなる。
まとめ:上記の理由で私はカチャーノフが好き。彼の映画の・・・願っている。

こんな感じでしょう。

分からないのがチェブラーシカの扱い。ミトンとチェブラーシカがカチャーノフの代表作なんでしょうか?それとも、あなたが好きなキャラクターがミトンとチェブラーシカなのでしょうか。英語では前者のような書き方だし、日本語では後者のように書いています。

個々の英文は・・・これもまた支離滅裂なものが多いのです(きちんと書けている文もところどころあります)。
凝った英文にする必要はないので、自分が自信をもって使える表現を無難に使って書きましょう。
それと、何を言いたいのかをはっきりと意識して書きましょう。

まだまだ道は遠いです。
がんばりましょう。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

そんなこと承知の上です。自分の英語と日本語が稚拙なのも、支離滅裂であるのも自覚しています。そんなことを指摘して欲しいなんて誰も言っていません。その上で添削をお願いしたのです。

お礼日時:2008/11/23 18:25

私の英語力で答えられる範囲で…

Althoughを何度か使ってますが、
それとbutは一緒に使えません。
AlthoughがすでにButの意味も含んでいるので、
Although Mitten is a charming story, it includes sadness details.でいいかと思います。あと、
First, he directed old warming animated cartoons.ですが、彼がまだ健在でしたら、First(ly), he has directed old warming animatedでいいかと。そしてこの文はいったん終わらずにそのまま次のsoでつなげるといいと思います。ので、
First(ly), he has directed old warming animated cartoons so his characters’ moving is all its own and its image is rough like 8mm film. 50といった感じでしょうか?
I introduce the plot of MittenはFor example, Mitten is one of movies that he has directed.にするのも1つの手かな~と。。。

長々とすみません><
こんな感じでいかがでしょうか。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

なるほど!参考にさせていただきます。どうもありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2008/11/23 18:31

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!