アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

2次試験の過去問の問題演習をしてるんですが、あまりにも分からない問題が多いので教えて下さい。

選択問題
I am so stressed about the house ( ) yet.
A not being selling
B not being sold

誤文訂正
1.I've come to think that buying (a.in bulk) is more (b.economic) than shopping (c.for) small (d.quantities).

2.Dr.Crystal's (a.recently published) book is designed (b.in order to)provide a working knowledge (c.with) finance and (d.accounting).

3.(a.Both of Tom's parents) decided to make (b.alternative) arrangements (c.in case) (d.of) the hotel was hully booked.

4.This is an extremely (a.interesthing scientific) (b.phenomena),but (c.of) no practical use (d.whatsoever).

並べ替え
His nervousness was (by/he/the way/on/shown/kept)dropping things.

数が多いし見にくくてすいません。
分かるところだけでも良いんで
分かる方回答お願いします!!

A 回答 (2件)

I am so stressed about the house (  ) yet.

動名詞の意味上の主語と動名詞にはSVの関係がありますから
the house is not selling. (その家は売れない、売れ行きが芳しくない)*自動詞ですね
the house is not sold (その家は売られてない、売り物ではない、売れてしまってない)*他動詞ですね。
I(私)が自動車会社の重役なら
I am so stressed about the house (A not being selling ) yet. (まだその家の売れ行きが悪いので、売れないのでいらいらする)
I(私)が自宅を売って悠々自適の生活をするつもりなら
I am so stressed about the house (B. not being sold ) yet.
(まだその家が売れていないのでいらいらしている)
両方の可能性があると思いますが一般的に考えるとI am so stressed about the house (B. not being sold ) yet.の方になりそうです。
誤文訂正
1.I've come to think that buying (a.in bulk) is more (b.economic→economical:安い、経済的な) than shopping (c.for) small (d.quantities)
shop for smallquantities:「少量のものを買う」で構いません。
2.Dr.Crystal's (a.recently published) book is designed (b.in order to)provide a working knowledge (c.with→of/on) finance and (d.accounting).
2.(a.Both of Tom's parents) decided to make (b.alternative) arrangements (c.in case) (d.of→いらない) the hotel was hully booked.
in case の後ろがS+Vの節なので前置詞ofは使えません。
3.This is an extremely (a.interesthing scientific) (b.phenomena→phenomenon),but (c.of) no practical use (d.whatsoever).
前にaがあるので単数形の「現象」のphenomenonです。
並べ替え
His nervousness was (by/he/the way/on/shown/kept)dropping things.
His nervousness was (shown by the way she kept)dropping things.
「彼の慌てぶりは物を何度も落とし続けたことに現れていた」の意味です。
    • good

選択問題

I am so stressed about the house (B not being sold) yet.
誤文訂正
1.I've come to think that buying (a.in bulk) is more (b.economic) than shopping (c.for⇒in) small (d.quantities).
2.Dr.Crystal's (a.recently published) book is designed (b.in order to)provide a working knowledge (c.with⇒of) finance and (d.accounting).
3.(a.Both of Tom's parents) decided to make (b.alternative) arrangements (c.in case) (d.of⇒削除) the hotel was hully booked.
4.This is an extremely (a.interesthing scientific) (b.phenomena⇒phenomenon),but (c.of) no practical use (d.whatsoever).
並べ替え
His nervousness was (shown by the way he kept on)dropping things.
とりあえずは、答えだけ。おお急ぎでしました。もしかしたら間違えているかもしれません。理由の説明がいる箇所がありましたら、お聞きください。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!

このQ&Aを見た人はこんなQ&Aも見ています