プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

Today, Im going to talk about Japan, especially about Japanese food culture. Recently, I often hear the news that Japanese government will file a formal nomination of "Washoku"(和食): Traditional Dietary Cultures of the Japanese'' to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization in March. A decision by UNESCO is not expected before November 2013 at the earliest.  Internationally, washoku has a high reputation. What is used for the base of taste in washoku is "dashi," Japanese style broth.
Dashi is really important for washoku to bring out the rich and delicate flavors of foods. In my town, the industry of katsuobushi is very popular. Katsuobushi is one of the main items to make "dashi" soup from. My town is small but there are almost 30 katsuobusi factories in my town. I'd like to make full-blown miso soup by making broth with Katsuobushi from my town for my host family in America. It's not kind of Washoku, but we japanese have familiarity with Obento. now, I'm going to talk about latest Japanese food culture related obento. Japan is also known for Japanese pop culture like Anime. If we, Japanese hear "Anime" , we tend to get reminded of "Otaku. " but, Doraemon, which everyone knows, is also one of Anime. What is more, how many Japanese grow up with watching anpanman? Including famous characters expressing each prefectures in Japan, we can understand that Anime and character culture deeply take root in Japan. There are countless characters in Japan. Sometimes, those characters are loved by not only kids but also women.
Obento which is decorated to be looked like some characters is called "charaben." For example, pikachu that is an important character from famous Pokemon and Hello Kitty that is loved by women worldwide are used. Charaben of pikachu, the yellow body of pikachu is made of boilled egg. And his black eyes are made of seaweed. Rice with Sakura denpun(starch) for kitty's pink ribbon. And her black eyes and eyelashes are also made of seaweed or seed. Charaben looks very pretty. The prettiness of charaben can make kids try to eat foods they don't like. The Japanese dexterity is reflected in charaben. Charaben attract many people's attentions worldwide and we can get recipes of charaben in English on the internet. Japanese, who come up with a fresh idea like charaben, are so interesting. I hope Japanese food culture including washoku and charaben make people around the world more interested in Japan.

最近のニュースで政府は、日本各地に古くから伝わる「和食」の食文化を、新たに無形文化遺産としてユネスコに推薦することを正式に決め、今月中に推薦書を提出して、早ければ来年の登録を目指す、と発表しました。和食は世界でも高評価を得ています。その和食の味付けの基本となっているのが、出汁です。出汁は日本料理の繊細で且つこくのある味をひきだすために大切です。私の地域では出汁をとる食材のひとつでもある鰹節の製造業が盛んです。小さな町ですが鰹節の製造工場が30近くあります。アメリカのホストファミリーには、地元の鰹節で出汁をとって本格的なお味噌汁をつくってあげたいです。日本の和食とはまた違いますが、日本人にとってお弁当というものは身近な存在です。では今から日本の最新の食文化についてお話しします。日本はアニメといったポップカルチャーでも人気をあつめています。アニメと聞くと日本人はついオタクを想像してしまいがちですが、誰もが知っているドラえもんだってアニメの1つです。もっと言うならいったい何人の日本人がアンパンマンを見て育ったでしょう。最近人気のご当地キャラなどをとっても日本にアニメやキャラクターの文化が深く根付いていることがわかります。日本には数え切れないほどのキャラクターが存在します。時にキャラクターは小さい子供から大人の女性にも人気です。最近では日本の文化であるお弁当にもキャラクターが使われています。そういったお弁当をキャラ弁といいます。例えばポケモンの重要キャラクターであるピカチュウーや世界中の女性から愛されるキティちゃんなどが使われています。ピカチュウのお弁当では黄色い体をゆで卵で、黒い目はのりで作られています。桜でんぷんを混ぜたご飯はキティちゃんのピンクのリボンに。目やまつげなどはこれものりや胡麻でつくられています。キャラ弁の可愛さのおかげで、嫌いな食べ物も進んで食べるようになった子供も多くいるようです。キャラ弁には日本人の器用さが反映されています。キャラ弁は世界からも注目が集まっていて、インターネットでは英語で書かれたレシピも見つけることが出来ます。キャラ弁のような斬新なアイデアを思いつく日本人はとても面白い存在だと思います。和食やキャラ弁といった日本の食文化を通して多くの人々がまた新たに日本に興味を持ってくれたらいいです。

A 回答 (1件)

もうプレゼン終わっちゃったでしょうか?

(1)和食→(2)鰹節→(3)弁当→(4)アニメの話のつながりが見えづらいので、すっと頭に入っていかない感じです。まず、構成を少し考えた方がいいような気がします。

(1)では無形文化財(英文にないですが)に申請する理由がないので意味がわかりません。

(2)では、鰹節がどう和食に重要なのかわかりません。

(3)サンドイッチのようなLunch boxと弁当がどう違いのか、身近な存在というだけでは、わからないかもしれません。

(4)まずキャラ弁の前にアニメの話が長いので、違う話になったのかと勘違いするかもしれません。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

その通りですね。今回のスピーチは内容も完成度も微妙な出来でした。次はもう少しよく考えて時間をかけて取り組みたいと思います。的確なお答えありがとうございました!

お礼日時:2012/03/18 22:35

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!