プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

お願いします。英語が苦手なので英文を添削してください。自分で頑張って書いたんですけど、文にできないとこもあって、抜けているトコがあります;とにかく文を増やしたいのでできたら箇条書きのような文で書きたいです。

*私は沖縄からきました。四月から大阪に来て、一人暮らしをしています。今の家は学校からとても近いです。一人暮らしは面倒くさいことがあります。なぜなら、自分でご飯を作ったり、洗濯をしないといけないからです。家に帰ると一人なので寂しいです。休日は友達の家に行ったり、来てもらったりして過ごしています。でも、やっぱり地元の友達に会えないのはすごく寂しいです。
 大学生活は楽しいです。友達もたくさんできました。大学と高校は違うところが幾つかあります。それは、大学の1授業が長いことです。それと、人数がとても多いのにびっくりしました。それと、毎日私服だから、面倒くさいです。
大学で自分の興味があることを勉強して、自分の夢を実現したいです。それと、大学で良い友達をいっぱい作りたいです。

*I came from Okinawa. I live alone in Osaka since April. my apartment is very close to the university. living alone is troublesome,because I have to make supper and do washing. i'm lonely when I come back home. I usually go to my friend's house or my friends come to my house on holiday.But I miss seeing my local friends so much.
I enjoy school life. i made a lot of friends. (わかりません).Universit's one class is long and there is many people and (わかりません)
I would like to study which i interest and hope to realize my dream. Also I want to make good friends.

A 回答 (2件)

手直し程度ですから。

沖縄からですか。時間の感覚が違いますから慣れるのが大変ですね。頑張ってください。
I'm an Okinawan boy , living alone as a student in Osaka since this April . My flat is located within easy reach of my university. Now many chores I have to do myself seem very tiresome , such as cooking , washing and cleaning .
I feel lonely when I get home and sit back . Of course , It's nice visiting my new friends or inviting them to my place to talk and play . But still I badly miss my friends in home town .
I enjoy my campus life and have many friends I made here . Now I understand some points (where) university and high school differ . Firstly , every period of school hours is longer than that of high school . Secondly , to my surprise , the number of students are much larger than I expected . Thirdly , I have to wear my own plain clothes , which I don't get used to . I would like to work hard on the major I take interest in and advance to my goal . And I also want to have many good friends during my time .
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2005/05/08 18:42

こんなんでどうですか?私の英語も完璧とは言えませんが。

I moved from Okinawa to Osaka and have been living by myself since April. My apartment is located close to the University I attend. Living alone is rather troublesome, because I must cook and feed myself and do laundry as well. I feel lonely when coming back to home, so I go to my friends' houses or have them come over to my place on holidays (休日が週末の意味でしたらweekendsの方がよいかも). Still, I miss my old friends in Okinawa.

The school life itself is enjoyable. I have made lots of friends. I have noticed some differences between high-school and university, such as each class held much longer and so many students involved. Choosing clothes every day is sort of annoying, though(, for I am used to ware school uniformなどと入れた方が分かりやすいと思います).

I want to study the area that I am interested in and make my dreams come true. Of course, I also want to make many good friends.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2005/05/08 18:42

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!