プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

英語に訳して頂きたいです。量が多いので出来る範囲で構いません。宜しくお願い致します。

私は去年、公立高校入試に失敗しました。今は、〇〇〇高校に来て良かったと心から思っています。でも、合格発表が行われた日は目の前が真っ暗になり、2、3日は毎日毎日泣きじゃくっていました。そんなある日、親友から「長い目で見たら、受験なんてちっぽけな事でしかない。ここで終わりじゃないよ。まだまだ〇〇〇の未来はあるから。」と言う言葉を貰いました。私はこの言葉に救われ、自分自身にこの言葉を強く言い聞かせました。高校入試という戦いには確かに私は負けました。でも、負けた。と自分に言えることは悪いことではないと思います。むしろ良いことでは無いでしょうか?素直に自分自身に負けた。と言えることは、次へのステップにつながり、自分にとってプラスになると思います。
上村愛子も以前、私が思っているようなことを述べていたことがありました。それは、「難題のない人生は無難の人生。難題のある人生はありがたい人生。」だと。でもここであきらめず、自分自身と向き合いまた立ち向かっていこうと彼女は述べていました。わたしが体験したこの辛い思いもありがたい人生なんだと、彼女から再び学びました。そして私は今、回り道をしたから見えた景色を毎日みています。例えば、今の学校に来てとても良い仲間にめぐり会えたし、この学校でしか体験できない貴重な体験を経験することができているということです。

私には今夢があります。それは、自分の行きたい大学に進み、今よりも多くのことを学び、素晴らしい仲間に巡り合いたいという夢です。この夢が人生においてのゴールではないけれど、次は勝者になってみせると思っています。しかしこの夢を叶えるにも入学試験という本番のステージで実力を出し切れなければこの夢は手に入りません。だから日々の生活の中での積み重ねを大切にし、充実した高校生活を送っていきたいと思っています。

A 回答 (1件)

Last year, I failed to pass my public high school entrance exams. Today, I feel honestly glad that I came to XX High School. But when the results were announced, I became incredibly depressed, and cried non-stop for two or three days. Then one day a good friend of mine told me, "In the long run, passing exams isn't a big deal at all. This isn't the end. You still have a future ahead of you." These words were a salvation to me, and I repeated them firmly to myself. Yes, I had lost the battle of high school entrance exams. But I don't think that it's a bad thing to be able to tell yourself that you've lost. In fact, could it not be considered a good thing? I believe that being able to say in all honesty that you have failed is the first step to moving on, and will ultimately have a positive effect.

Aiko Uemura once made a statement that reflects my feelings on this. She said, "A life without struggles is a sheltered life. A life with struggles is a life to be thankful for." She said this after refusing to give in, facing up to her own struggles and taking up the challenge once more. I learned from her, too, that these painful experiences of mine are something I should be thankful for. And now, I see things every day that I could never have seen without taking this detour in life. For instance, I have met many wonderful friends at the school I now attend, and have had many valuable experiences that I could not have experienced anywhere else.

I now have a dream. My dream is to go on to enter the university of my choice, learn still more than I know now, and meet many more wonderful friends. This dream may not be my goal in life, but I believe that this time around, I will prevail. However, in order to make this dream come true, I will have to put all my skill to the test upon the crucial stage that is my university entrance examinations. As such, I mean to treasure the things that I gain from going through each day, and live out a full and worthwhile high school life.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!