アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

長文で申訳ございませんが、英訳をお願いいたします。
まず、会社の人や友達と飲みに行って帰りが遅くなると必ずあなたは機嫌が悪くなる。
彼の機嫌が悪くなるからって先に帰りたくはないし、そんな心配はしたくない。
久し振りに友達と会って5時間6時間おしゃべりしているのはいけないの?
そんな時間があるなら俺との時間を作れっていうの?
大体、私が友達に会う=あなたと過ごす時間が減る=機嫌が悪くなるっていう子供みたいな考えは止めて欲しい。私だって友達やら会社の人達と楽しく飲みたいし、おしゃべりもしたい。実際、あなたと過ごす時間を優先してしまった為に、子供達との関係が悪くなって娘との関係は最悪になったのは知ってるでしょう?
今日は会わないとあなたの機嫌が悪くなるし、会わないと何日も会っていない、いつから会っていないと言われる。そんな恋愛っておかしくない??近くに住んでいる分、いつでも会えるって思いがあるのはわかるけど、実際のところはそうじゃないのよ。いつでも会えるって期待しすぎちゃう分がっかりする部分が大きいのでは?
ご機嫌伺いするのも疲れちゃったんだよ。

将来の事は、あなたと一緒になることのメリットってなんだろ?って考えてみたら
デメリットの方が多くてこれじゃ、幸せになんてなれない。苦労する方が多いと
思ったら急に冷めてきてしまった。
お金もそんなに無い、仕事は今はあるけど、この先不安定かもしれないし。
いつもお金の事を考えてギリギリの生活はしたくない。
それって、私が前の旦那さんと過ごしてきた生活そのものになってしまうから。

あなたの心を深く傷つけてしまったのは、本当に謝ります。
いままであなたに対する行動、言動私が悪かったと思っています。
何気ない一言で傷つけてしまったことも謝ります。

この先別の道を歩む事はできないのかな?

A 回答 (1件)

To begin with, why do you get mad every time I drink with my colleagues or friends and come home late? I don't want to cut out early just because you get mad: I don't want to be bothered by something like that. Is it such a bad thing to drink with old friends you meet after a long interval for a few hours? Do I have to give it up so that I can be with you?

You can't be such a child to think that my time with friends takes away the time I should spend with you. I want to have fun drinking and talking with friends and colleagues like everyone else. You know that I ignored everything else to have time with you and things got worse between my children and me, as bad as it can be between my daughter and me.
If I don't see you today, you get mad, and you count the days that we are apart. That's crazy, don't you think?
Maybe you think we should meet more often because we live close to each other, but that's not the way it is. You expect too much from it. That's why you get disappointed.
Honestly, I am so tired trying to make you happy.
I often say to my self:what good is there to marry you? There I see much more demerits than merits. I say to myself, I can't be happy like this!, and suddenly I feel indifferent.
Besides, I don't have much money. I have a job, but I am not sure about the future. I don't want to live low, always worried about the money. Because that's exactly what I did with my ex-husband.
I am sorry that I hurt you bad. I am sorry about what I said, what I done to you. I am sorry that I hurt you with inconsiderate words.
But can't we go different ways from now on?
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!