アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

この映画は子供のために作られた映画である。「あなたのおもちゃをもっと大切にしなさい」とは、どこの国の母親でも言う文句であるが、それを明確に表したのがこの映画である。私自身、「なぜモノを大切にしないとならないの?」「それは心があるからよ」という会話を母親としたことがある。私は当時納得がいかなかった。実際におもちゃが動いているところを見たことがないし、喋っていないものに心があるとは思えなかったからだ。しかしこの映画は、おもちゃそのものが動いて喋り、失望したり喜んだりする。母が言ったことを凄まじいリアリティをもって映像化していたのだ。映画が公開された当時は、子供だけではなく大人も驚いたはずだ。特にシド(Sid)がおもちゃに復習されるシーンでは身を強張らせたに違いない・・・・。

よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (3件)

自然な英訳という意味がはっきりとしませんが、簡単な言葉でという意味でしたら以下のように言うことができます。

This film is designed for children. mothers in any country would say,"Take better care of your own toys." This film explains that clearly.
I remember I asked my mother why I need to handle things with care. "Even things have lives." Mother said, but I was not convinced at that time. I had not seen toys moving around by themselves. How could I imagine things, which do not speak, would have hearts. But in this film, toys can move around on their own, talk, feel depressed and express themselves with joy. This film reminded me of what Mother said and made me face up to amazing reality. When this film was released, not only children but also adults must have surprised to see it. Especially in the
scene where "Sid" got revenged, everyone must have felt frozen to death.

参考までに
    • good

This is a movie made for children. "please take care of your toy. ", it's what moms usually said to their kinds, and this movie also conveys it to us clearly. When I was a kid, I had asked my mom"Why I have to prize my toy?", and my mom answered "Becouse they have a life too". But, I didn't understand it. Becouse I had never saw them move or talk. But in this movie, the toy , they move and talk, they can feel disappointed, feel happy. What my mom told me is really happened in the movie. When this movie released, not only the kinds but also the adult, they were all shocked. Especially the scene that Sid reviews the toy, I was completely dumbfounded.

FYI
    • good

この映画は子供のために作られた映画である。

This film is produced for children.

あなたのおもちゃをもっと大切にしなさい」とは、どこの国の母親でも言う文句であるが、
それを明確に表したのがこの映画である。
“Look after your toys much.” any mother of any country has a set phrase though.
This movie clarifies this phrase.

私自身、「なぜモノを大切にしないとならないの?」「それは心があるからよ」という会話を母親としたことがある。
I myself have had a conversation with my mother,
“Why must I place importance on a thing?” “Because it has a heart.”

私は当時納得がいかなかった.
I could not understand how it was on that occasion.

実際におもちゃが動いているところを見たことがないし、喋っていないものに心があるとは思えなかったからだ
Really I have never seen a toy moving around and also I could not think a plaything which is not talkative has a heart.

しかしこの映画は、おもちゃそのものが動いて喋り、失望したり喜んだりする。
However, a toy itself can move and talk; on the other hand it both despairs and become happy.

母が言ったことを凄まじいリアリティをもって映像化していたのだ
What my mother said was filmed with awful reality.

映画が公開された当時は、子供だけではなく大人も驚いたはずだ。
In those days that movie was released, I’m sure not children but also adults were surprised at.

特にシド(Sid)がおもちゃに復習されるシーンでは身を強張らせたに違いない・・・・。
Especially, in one scene Sid was revenged, I’m sure you must be stretching something taut ...

なにかのご参考に!
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!