プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

すべて、理由を含めて3文以上の英文で書くことが条件です。
飽くまで、高校入試の中学レベルです。文法の間違いなどご指摘ください。

(1)あなたの欲しいものがひとつもらえるなら何が欲しいか。
 I want a lot of food. I like to eat very much.  If I get a lot of food, I'll be happy.

(2)あなたは学校で昼食をとるとしたら、「食堂」を利用するか。それとも「弁当」を持参するか。
 どちらか選び、書きなさい。
 I bring a lunch box. That's because I can eat the food I like. I like baked potato, so
I bring it in a lunch box.

(3)あなたはどの季節が一番好きですか。
 I like summer the best. That's because we can swim in the sea. I like to swim.
I go to the sea every summer with my family. (語順はこれでいいのでしょうか?)

(4)あなたがこれから挑戦してみたいことについて。
 I want to try to talk with foreign people. That' because I like to speak English.
I will study English harder.

(5)あなたの町であなたが好きな場所はどこか。好きな場所をひとつ選び、書きなさい。
 I like the park near my house. There are many kinds of flowers there.
 When I see them, I feel happy.

以上になりますが、よろしくお願い致します。  

A 回答 (2件)

(1) I want a lot of food. I like to eat very much.  If I get a lot of food, I'll be happy.

中学レベルならこれで十分です。
高校レベルなら次のような文もできます。
I would like to have a gorgeous dish. I love eating. This will certainly make me happy.

(2)あなたは学校で昼食をとるとしたら、「食堂」を利用するか。それとも「弁当」を持参するか。
 どちらか選び、書きなさい。
 I bring a lunch box. That's because I can eat the food I like. I like baked potato, so I bring it in a lunch box.
添削→I will have a boxed lunch. This is because I can bring the food I like. I like baked potatoes. So I will put it in my lunch box.
*自分で作るという想定の文
→bringとしてしまうと、設問の答になっていません。設問は「昼食をとるとしたら」ですから、昼食をとるとするべきです。お弁当を持ってくるというのは良い答ではありません。

(3) I like summer the best. That's because we can swim in the sea. I like to swim. I go to the sea every summer with my family.
添削→I like summer the best. This is because we can swim in the sea in summer. I like to swim. I go to the sea every summer with my family.

(4)あなたがこれから挑戦してみたいことについて。
 I want to try to talk with foreign people. That' because I like to speak English. I will study English harder.
添削→I want to try to talk with foreign people because I like to speak English. I will study English harder.

(5)あなたの町であなたが好きな場所はどこか。好きな場所をひとつ選び、書きなさい。
 I like the park near my house. There are many kinds of flowers there. When I see them, I feel happy.
これはとても上手に書けています。

★That's because ...というのがありますが、これは少し心理的に離れた見方になります。上の文はもっと近い感じがしますので、This is because ... に添削し書き直しました。文法が間違っているとかいうレベルの問題ではありません。
★全体によく書けています。中学生でこのぐらい書ければ将来有望です。頑張ってください。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

迅速なご回答ありがとうございました。
たくさん、添削していただき、とても勉強になりました。
これからも、一生懸命やっていきたいと思います。
ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2013/02/16 00:08

(1)正しい

(2)正しい

3)正しくは、i go to the sea with my family every summer.ですか

4) 正しい