アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

自分で自転車を輸入しようとしてブレーキの検査があり通関できずに止められたままです。(涙)
自転車メーカーのマイケルから返事がないので、直接ブレーキメーカーのローラへメールを送ろうと思います。
英語に訳していただけましたら助かります。

---------------------------

ローラへ

お元気でお過ごしのことと思います。

通関について相談があります。

税関でブレーキパッドにアスベストが使われていないことを示す証明書が必要です。

マイケルに添付ファイルNo.1の証明書を送ってもらいましたが通関できませんでした。

税関で、証明書に該当製品のブレーキパッドの材質とアスベストが含まれていないことを商品番号と合わせて明記するように言われました。

添付ファイルNo.2の簡単な証明書を書いてもらおうと思いマイケルに5月24日と5月27日にメールで依頼しましたがまだ返事がありません。

自転車が港に到着して10日以上になりますが通関できないため自転車が港に保管されたままです。

保管期間超過の料金も発生しています。

本来はマイケルからの返事を待つべきですが、東京での自転車レースの日程も迫っており、どうにか証明書を作っていただきたいのです。

相談に乗っていただけますでしょうか。

ご返事お待ち致しております。

A 回答 (2件)

To LORA (?会社名の綴りは私は知りません、会社宛のメールであれば『『お元気・・・』は不要)

I wish to ask you to do something for me concerning customs clearance of your product.

What is needed is your certificate showing the brake pad does not contain asbestos for the purpose of customs clearance. Michael sent me the file No.1 (attached here) but that didn't help for customs clearance. Customs people told me that the certificate needs to clearly show the type of material of the brake pad of the said product together with its product No. and that it does not contain asbestos. I sent Michael an email on May 24 and 27 asking him to prepare a simple certificate as shown on the attached file No.2, but haven’t received his reply as yet. The bicycle is still at the customs waiting for clearance after it arrived at the port more than 10 days ago. I’ve begun to incur an extra cost due to overdue storage at the customs.

I may have to wait to hear from Michael, but the cycle race in Tokyo is coming up very soon and I need the certificate now.

Your kind understanding and assistance is greatly appreciated.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

本当にありがとうございます。

ブレーキメーカーから返事がありました。

一歩前進しました。

お礼日時:2013/06/04 17:58

Dear Laura

I would like to discuss matters regarding customs clearance.

The customs needs a certificate for the fact that the break pads do not contain asbest.

Michael send them the Certificate-Attachment File No.1 for me but customs clearance still failed.

We were asked by the customs to provide a certificate which states clearly with the product number the materials the break pads contain and the fact that they do not contain asbest.

I would like Michael to write a simple certificate-Attachment File No.2 for me so I asked him by email on 5/24 and 5/27, but there has not been any replies yet.

More than 10 days has passed since the bicycle arrived at the port. Since it couldn't pass the customs it has been kept by the port.

The fees of excess storage period is also occuring.

I was going to wait for Michael's reply, but the bicycle race in Tokyo is coming, so I would like you to make the certificate for me. Thank you very much.

Thank you for reading my email.

I'm looking forward to your reply.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

本当にありがとうございます。大変参考になります。

お礼日時:2013/06/04 18:00

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!