安い服の良い点は、今まで着た事の無い色やデザインにチャレンジした時に
失敗しても安いから諦めがつくことだ

安い服は高い服に比べて生地が悪いが、洗濯が気楽にできて
生地にダメージが出てもお手頃価格で再度購入できるという点も魅力の一つだ

以上の文を英文に直してください
お願いします

A 回答 (22件中1~10件)

Good cheap clothes during the challenge to never ever wears color

and designGet a resignation from failing too cheap.Cheap clothes compared to higher clothing fabric is bad, but washing is ready toAlso point out damage to the fabric can be purchased at affordable prices again one thing of fascination
    • good

the right person in the right place

ですかね
英語は正確な訳よりもニュアンスが大事です
    • good

An advantage of buying inexpensive clothing is the ease of accepting failure when one tried colors and designs one has not tried before.

An inexpensive item of clothing may be inferior in quality, but easier to wash, and in case of damage to the material, one can replace it without spending much.
    • good

Since it is cheap even if it goes wrong, when the good point of cheap dress is challenged [ the color or design which are not worn until now ], it is that abandonment sticks.

Although cheap dress has bad cloth compared with high dress, even if wash takes it easy and a damage appears in cloth, the point that it can purchase again at a handy price is also one of the charm.
    • good

The good thing about cheap clothes, when you were challenged to design and color that you have not worn until now

Give up thing get from the cheapest if it fails

The fabric is worse than in high clothes cheap clothes, but I can comfortably washing
That they can buy again at an affordable price damage even out the cloth, is one of the attractive
    • good

Since it is cheap even if it goes wrong, when the good point of cheap dress is challenged [ the color or design which are not worn until now ], it is that abandonment sticks.

Although cheap dress has bad cloth compared with high dress, even if wash takes it easy and a damage appears in cloth, the point that it can purchase again at a handy price is also one of the charm.
    • good

I am ldjd ladifa laedf lave ddddd islsln?

no nononono!aifdk kafi!fffff!fghidhffafhauio\
    • good

The good thing about cheap clothes, when you were challenged to design and color that you have not worn until now

The fabric is worse than in high clothes cheap clothes, but I can comfortably washing
That they can buy again at an affordable price damage even out the cloth, is one of the attractive
    • good

Please fix in English or more statements
    • good

The good thing about cheap clothes, when you were challenged to design and color that you have not worn until now  Give up thing get from the cheapest if it fails  The fabric is worse than in high clothes cheap clothes, but I can comfortably washing  That they can buy again at an affordable price damage even out the cloth, is one of the attractive

ですね、よかったら参考にして下さい。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!