アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

私が看護師として患者に接するうえで大切にしたいことが4つある
There are fourth thing I regard as important as a nurse in serving my patients

一つ目患者との会話を大切にする
1.to value communication with patients is built
なぜなら患者さんとの信頼関係を築く
Because relationship of mutual trust with a patient is built.

二つ目患者さんの小さな変化に注意する
2.to watch out for even the smallest changes in them
なぜなら早く病気を見つけられるかもしれない
Because a disease may be found early

三つ目看護師間での緊密な連携をはかる
3.to foster close colla boration among fellow nurses
なぜなら情報の共有が大切
Because sharing of information is important

四つ目患者さんの家族との会話を大切にする
4.I talk with Mr. Patient's family importantly
なぜなら家族の理解を得るため
Because I get the family's understanding

英作文の添削お願いします。

A 回答 (2件)

ご参考まで。

私が看護師として患者に接するうえで大切にしたいことが4つある
There are four things I regard most important when I serve my patients as a nurse.

一つ目患者との会話を大切にする。なぜなら患者さんとの信頼関係を築く
The first thing is the efforts to talk with patients so as to create a higher level of mutual trust.

二つ目患者さんの小さな変化に注意する。なぜなら早く病気を見つけられるかもしれない
The second thing is to watch out for even the smallest change so that it might help find a disease early.

三つ目看護師間での緊密な連携をはかる。なぜなら情報の共有が大切
The third thing is to foster close collaboration with fellow nurses, because information sharing would be helpful.

四つ目患者さんの家族との会話を大切にする。なぜなら家族の理解を得るため
The forth thing is the efforts to talk with families of patients so as to make for their understanding.
    • good

There are four things I regard as important as a nurse when it comes to serving my patients.

The first thing is that it is important to talk to patients because that will create a level of mutual trust.
The second thing is to watch out for even the smallest change. Doing so may help find a disease early.
The third thing is to foster close collaboration with you fellow nurses because sharing information is important.
The forth thing being the importance of talking to the patient's family because it helps you sympathize with the family.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!