アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

CoreurpletinyNo4ShangriY posted this review on BelowEmpty.com of Scott Weiland's show last night at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, New Jersey:

“Also, I just got home from this show. Before they went on, I ran into Tommy Black (bassist). He is a genuinely nice guy, and very cool. Said I looked familiar from the other NJ shows. The opening act was very good as well. Pleasently surprised. 30 or so minutes after scheduled time, the Wildabouts came out and, Scott was out of it. I can guarantee he was in another universe. I think he fell offstage at one point. Not sure if he did it on purpose or not. Scott did get the crowd into it though, and the songs were rockin’. The Wildabouts have definitely improved.

A 回答 (1件)

CoreurpletinyNo4ShangriYさんが、昨夜のニュージャージー州アシュベリー、ストーンポニーでのスコット・ウェイランドのショーに対するレビューを、ビロウエンプティドットコムに投稿してくれた。

『ショーの途中で家路についたよ。まだ演奏中だったけど、トミー・ブラック(ベース)に駆け寄ったんだ。彼は心底イケてるナイスガイだ。押並べてニュージャージーの他のショーと似たり寄ったりと言えた。オープニングアクトも非常に良かった。これは嬉しい驚き。定刻より30分ほど遅れてワイルダバウツが登場。ただスコットの姿は無い。彼は他の宇宙を航行中と見た。まあ舞台裏に居たんだろうけど、そいつが意図的だったかどうかは判らない。スコットは観客に対し、そういう態度をとったものの、演奏はイケてた。ワイルダバウツはホントにスゴイ』
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます

お礼日時:2013/08/16 11:43

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!