電子書籍の厳選無料作品が豊富!

大学受験浪人生のものです よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m>

設問 Some people argue that personal relationships have improved because of new technologies,
and others argue that they have weakened What do you think about this?

Write a paragraph defending ONE of these positions, giving at least one appropriate reason to support your answer.

自分の解答

I think that personal relationships have weakened because of new technologies. This is because, more and more new technologies such as the Internet are prevailed, the less time people spend communicating with other people face to face.

よろしくお願いします

A 回答 (3件)

解説忘れました(^^;。

the Internetは、現実に今我々が使っている「ネット」をさす場合は定冠詞theを付け、大文字Iで始めなければいけません。the NetでもOKです。技術文書などで、インターネットの内部技術などを記述するときはinternetと書く場合があります。

第二文は以下を使っています。定冠詞theに注意です(^^)V。
「the more A the less B Aすればするほど(ますます)Bしなく[でなく]なる
The ~ she talks, the less he listens.  彼女がしゃべればしゃべるほど彼は聞こうとしなくなる.」
(プログレッシブ英和中辞典 第3版 小学館 1980,1987,1998)
    • good
この回答へのお礼

解説までつけていただき本当にありがとうございます^^

教えていただいたことはすべて吸収して受験につなげます 本当にありがとうございました<m(__)m>

お礼日時:2011/01/13 22:44

質問者さんの解答で十分だと思います。

No. 1さんのでも十分だと思いますが、揚げ足をとるようですが、ちょっとNo. 1さんのを添削しますね(theの使い方とかが違うので)

>In my opinion, personal relationships have weakened because of new technologies. Because the more new technologies such as the Internet has prevailed, the less people spend time on communicating with other people in face to face.

In my opinion, personal relationships have weakened, because new technologies such as internet have prevailed and now less people spend time communicating face to face each other.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

十分と言っていただき恐縮です

ご回答ありがとうございました<m(__)m>

お礼日時:2011/01/13 22:45

ちょこっとだけ変えればOKです。

In my opinion, personal relationships have weakened because of new technologies. Because the more new technologies such as the Internet has prevailed, the less people spend time on communicating with other people in face to face.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!