プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

映画の感想を2分間で発表するという課題が出たのですが、
私英語が大の苦手でして、完全にお手上げ状態です;
それでも何とか書いてみたのですが、意味不明な部分がたくさんあったので、
長文で本当に申し訳ないのですが、添削(翻訳)お願いします!!

今日は、映画『Freedom Writers』を見た上での感想や意見について話したいと思います。
この映画は、生徒たちの貧乏な生活や、家庭内暴力などの個々の生徒の事情、人種間の対立、銃・麻薬などアメリカ独特の教育事情が詳しく取り上げられていて、とても見ごたえがある作品です。

ヒラリースワング演じる新任教師エリンは、受け持った生徒達の生活環境に愕然としますが、
各々の悩みを各々自身で抱え込む生徒達を救おうと必死で頑張ります。
エリンは生徒の環境や生い立ちを知り、お互いを理解することを学ばせ、試行錯誤を重ね、生徒たちに少しずつ変化を起こします。
カリキュラムにない授業を通して、生徒を必死で導くエリンは、
映画ではきれいなところしか描いていないと思いますが、実際にはかなり大変だったのではないかと想像できます。
この教師のように自分のやらなきゃいけないことと正しいと思うことをとにかくやるという姿に本当に感動しました。
自分の幸せな結婚生活を棒に振ってまで生徒たちと関わる時間を増やすなんて、なかなかできることではありません。
エリンに巡り合えた生徒たちは本当に幸せだったし、それに応えて変わっていった生徒たちも立派だと思います。

争いを無くすためにどうするべきなのか、登場人物の問題や悩みを一人一人取り上げることで人種問題に踏み込んだ考えさせられる作品だった。

Today,I would like to talk to you about the impression and opinion after movie 'Freedom Writers' is seen.
Detailed, as for this movie, individual circumstances such as the poor living environment and domestic violence of students,
the opposition between races and the American unique education circumstances including a gun, the drug are taken up and are a work worth seeing at all.
New appointment teacher Erin is amazed at the living environment of students who took charge,
but Erin desperately try to save students holding each trouble by each oneself.
Erin knows environment and breeding of the student and she lets repeat trial and error.
And she lets students learn that students understand each other and she lets students wake up a change little by little.
Through the class that a curriculum does not have, Erin to lead a student to desperately,
I think that express only a part by the movie, but I can imagine that she might be actually considerably serious.
I was really impressed by a figure that, anyway, Erin did what she should do and her thing that she thought to be right.
It is not that it is readily possible to increase time to associate with students wasting a happy married life of her own like her.
I think that students who were able to come across Erin are really happy and think that students who changed in response to it are excellent.

It was the work which I was made to think about very much which stepped into the race problem what you should have been going to do to get rid of the fight between different races taking up a problem and the trouble of the character individually.

A 回答 (1件)

Today, I want to talk about the movie 'Freedom Writers', which I saw the other day.

This movie picks up American problems in detail, such as students' poor life, domestic violence, racial
antagonism, guns and drugs.
It is a very intersting movie.
A newly hired teacher, Erin of whom Hilary Wang is playing a role, is astonished by the environments of the students she is in charge of. But she does her best to save the students who are holding their own problems.
Erin knew their circumstances
and their background, made them understand each other, made trials and errors, and changed them little by little.
By lessons which were not in the curriculum, Erin had a hard time in educating them earnestly though
the movie shows only a light side, I imagine. I was really moved to know that we must do whatever we must, and that we should do the things we think right like this teacher.
We can hardly increase time for students sacrificing our happy married life. I think that the students were happy to meet Erin, and I appreciate those who changed themselves.
This is a movie which makes us consider what we should do to solve conflicts by picking up the troubles and worries of each character and stepping into the racial problems.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!