プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

下の文章を書いてみたのですが、皆様にアドバイス頂きたくて質問しました。どれか一文でもいいので、文法ミス、より良い表現などありましたら教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。

One of the areas which made a strongest impression on me is Mt. A in B. That day, my family left home from early morning and started climbing the mountain at nine. (1) I was enjoying seeing the beautiful nature and listening to birds singing. But, (2) the trail became more steep, so my legs felt like lead. I thought I wanted to turn around and go back home again and again. But, as soon as I managed to get to the top, a breathtaking view jumped to my eyes. I was greatly moved by it. I think climbing the mountain with difficulty made it more splendid. I'll never forget my happy feeling.

(イメージした日本語)私が最も印象に残っている場所の一つにB(地名)にあるA山があります。その日、私の家族は、朝早く家を出て、9時には山に登り始めました。初めのうちは、美しい自然や鳥のさえずりを楽しんでいましたが、登っていくにつれて、道が険しくなってきて、私の足は棒のようになってしまいました。私は何度も、家に帰りたいと思いました。しかし、頂上にやっとたどり着いたとき、素晴らしい景色が目に飛び込んできました。私はとても感動しました。苦労して登ったことで、景色がより一層素晴らしいものになったのだと思います。私は決してそのときの気持ちを忘れないでしょう。

(1)は「初めのうちは」を、(2)は「登るにつれて」いう言葉を入れたかったのですが、わかりませんでした。最後の文は、「そのときの気持ち」を忠実に表したかったのですが、わかりませんでした。教えていただけると嬉しいです。

A 回答 (3件)

>私が最も印象に残っている場所の一つにB(地名)にあるA山があります。

What impressed me the most was Mt.T in B.

>その日、私の家族は、朝早く家を出て、9時には山に登り始めました。

That day, we left a house in the wee hours of the morning and started climbing by nine.

>初めのうちは、美しい自然や鳥のさえずりを楽しんでいましたが、登っていくにつれて、道が険しくなってきて、私の足は棒のようになってしまいました。

At first, I enjoyed the beauty of nature and listening to a bird singing, but the higher we climbed, the steeper trails(climb) we had to endure. My legs fell asleep on me.

>私は何度も、家に帰りたいと思いました。

I felt I wanted to get back home many times.

>しかし、頂上にやっとたどり着いたとき、
素晴らしい景色が目に飛び込んできました。

However, when I finally came out on top,
I found myself surrounded by majestic views.

>私はとても感動しました。

It really got to me.

>苦労して登ったことで、景色がより
一層素晴らしいものになったのだと思います。

I guess I took pains to climb and appreciated the view more than ever before.

>私は決してそのときの気持ちを忘れないでしょう。

I'll never forget this feeling I had.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答どうもありがとうございました!とても参考になりました。教えていただいた英語を参考にして、また書いてみます。本当にありがとうございました!

お礼日時:2003/11/20 13:31

前の方が良回答をなさっているので補足程度になってしまいますが・・・

「初めのうちは、美しい自然や鳥のさえずりを楽しんでいましたが、登っていくにつれて、道が険しくなってきて、私の足は棒のようになってしまいました。」
At first, I enjoyed watching the beautiful landscape and listening to a bird singing.But the higher we climbed, the steeper trails we had to endure, the heavier I moved my foot.

ちなみに言いますと、足が棒になるって表現は英語には無いかと思われますが、これは自信ありません。自信が無いのであまりお勧めできませんが…

「私は決してそのときの気持ちを忘れないでしょう。」
I can't forget that impression ever since, and through my life I never do.

「そのときからそして生涯・・・」と表現しました。
これでどうでしょうか?
    • good
この回答へのお礼

[which made a strongest impression on me]→[which remains in the best impression for me]

[is Mt. A in B]→[is Mt. A at B]
[left home from early morning]→[left home in early morning]
(1)→[at first]
(2)→[the trail was becoming steep as a summit is approached.]
[so my legs felt like lead]→[so I felt my legs like lead]
[I thought I wanted to turn around and go back home again and again]→[I thought repeatedly that I wanted to back home ]
[But, as soon as I managed to get to the top]→[I managed to get to the top. But as soon as I arrived there ]
[I was greatly moved by it.]→[I was greatly impressed by it.]

※正解ではないかもしれませんが、より近づくと思います。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!