プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

英語が非常に苦手なものです(泣)明日英語のスピーチがあるのですが、時間がないので助けてほしいです!よろしくお願いします!!

英文:The world heritage which I want to perform is an Egyptian pyramid. I introduce three major pyramids.
The pyramid was registered with a world heritage in 1979.
There are three pyramids made in the Cairo neighboring, Giza Heights of the western part basin of the Nile by king Khufu, king Khafra, king Men-kau-Ra.
It is the huge building of a quadrangular pyramid constructed in Egypt and Central and South America mainly. A passage and a room are made with the thing which piled up a huge stone on the quadrangular pyramid inside.
With the thing that ancient King let you build it, it was said to be a grave of the King until late years. However, a coffin was not always put and understood that I constructed many pyramids with one King.
Furthermore, it seems to have been a given public works project to have understood while I pushed forward the investigation in order to offer work place to the pyramid somehow or other in the slack season for farmers.
It was considered to be a slave to have been engaged in the building of the pyramid, but the graffiti of the ancient people had for the building spot is only a thing praising King till then. I was not made to commit distress forcibly, and everybody was engaged in pyramid building with pleasure. Three major pyramids and the Sphinx are one of the world seven wonders. Greatest Pyramid of Khufu had building of 146m at first. However, I become 137m now because top part collapses.
As for the etymology of the pyramid, an opinion that lah comes from making a mistake with a zing hinting at triangular bread in Greek is the most convincing. Of meaning it "go up" in a pyramid of Giza in ancient Egyptian "Mel" (guessed words called the thick-haired codium right.)
A pyramid is the thing that a lot of mysteries are still mysterious. When the all of you come once by all means, how?私が

日本語:行ってみたい世界遺産はエジプトのピラミッドです。三大ピラミッドを紹介します。
ピラミッドは1979年に世界遺産に登録されました。
カイロ近郊、ナイル川の西部流域のギザ高原にクフ王、カフラー王、メンカウラー王によって造られた3つのピラミッドがあります。
主にエジプトや中南米に建造された四角錐の巨大な建造物です。巨大な石を四角錐に積み上げたもので、中には通路や部屋が作られています。
古代の王が築かせたもので、近年までは王の墓だとされてきました。ところが、必ずしも棺が収められているわけではなく、一人の王でいくつものピラミッドを建造していることも分かってきました。
さらに調べを進めていくうちに分かってきたことは、どうやらピラミッドは農閑期に多くの民衆が働く場を提供すべく、与えられた公共事業だったようです。
それまではピラミットの建造に携わってきたのは奴隷とされてきましたが、建造現場に残されている古代の民衆の落書きは、王を讃えるものばかりです。苦渋を強いて働かされていたわけではなく、皆喜んでピラミット建造に携わっていたのです。三大ピラミッド及びスフィンクスは世界七不思議の一つです。最大のクフ王のピラミッドは建造当初は146mありました。しかし現在、頂上部分が崩壊していることから137mになっています。
ピラミッドの語源はギリシア語で三角形のパンを指すピューラミスに由来する、という説が最も有力です。古代エジプト語ではギザのピラミッドに「昇る」という意味の「メル(ミル」という言葉を当てていました。
ピラミッドは未だに謎が多く、神秘的なものです。みなさんも是非一度は訪れてみてはどうでしょうか。

A 回答 (1件)

In Egypt, the World Heritage that wants to do is a pyramid. It introduces a three major pyramid.

The pyramid was registered in World Heritage in 1979.
There are three pyramids built in the Giza plateau in the west valley in the heating pad outskirts and the Nile by Pharaoh Khufu, king Cafrar, and king Mencaurar.
It is a huge chiefly building in the quadrangular pyramid built in Egypt and Latin America. The passage and the room are made from the one that a huge stone was piled up in the quadrangular pyramid on the inside.
It has been assumed that it is the one that an ancient king had it build, and king grave recently. However, the coffin is not necessarily put, and it has been understood to build many pyramids with one king.
In addition, the pyramid seems to have been apparently public works it has been understood to advance the examination that had been given to offer the place where a lot of people worked at the farmer's leisure season.
Scribbling of the ancient people who have been left on the construction site only praises the king till then though it had been made involved in the construction of Piramit a slave. It was not made to work forcing bitterness, and it was involved in the Piramit construction pleased with everyone. A three major pyramid and the sphinx are one of the seven wonders. At first, the pyramid of maximum Pharaoh Khufu had 146m construction. However, because the top part has collapsed now, it is 137m.
The theory that the etymology of the pyramid originates in Puramis that indicates triangular bread by Greek is the most powerful. Ancient times..Egypt..language..Great Pyramids at Giza..rise..meaning..mill..word..apply.The mystery is a lot, and in the pyramid, is still mysterious. If everybody visits, how also about everybody once by all means?
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます!!!!助かります。参考にさせていただきます。

お礼日時:2008/01/06 22:44

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!