プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

長い英語の翻訳を御願いします。2つの英文の内容は別なので宜しく御願いします。
Honestly, I'm really surprised with your response. What a unpleasant answer! Anyway, if you insist, I'll complete the transaction, however, just let you know that I will return it since that it was not my choice to place the bid on the auction. I think this should be the way you prefer to end this transaction. And let me remind you that I live in France currently and they will verify the package sending from overseas and if you're sending some fake items, you may receive a charge of violating international intellectual property law and may receive a huge amount of penalty. So it would be better that you make sure the product you were selling me (actually it wasn't me!) is an authentic Vuitton product. If you're confident that there is no problem with your merchandise then send me the invoice.
aixtlwp。

HI MY DEAR SORRY FOR AL THIS SHIVER...EBAYS TELL ME TE ONLY WAY TO REACTIVATE MY ACCOUN IS LEAVE A POSITIVE FEED ON THE ITEM WHO HAVE CLAIM
PLEASE SEARCH FOR ME THIS ITEM IN YOUR OLD AUCTIN AND LEAVE ME A POSITIVE FEEDBACK TANKS
TRUST IN YOU MY BAST WISHES TANKS。
esnaman

A 回答 (1件)

1)正直なところ、私は本当にあなたの応答に驚いています。

何という不快な答えでしょう!
とにかく、私はオークションに入札したのは私の間違いなので取り消して欲しいと知らせたのに、取引が完了したと主張している。
私は、これがあなたの取引を終わらせるために好む方法なのだと思います。
そしてすぐに、私はフランスに住んでいるので、海外から発送するパッケージについて確かめさせてください。にせの商品を送るなら、あなたは、国際的な知的財産権法に違反するという告発を受ける、膨大な量の刑罰を受けるかもしれません。 それで、あなたが、あなたが私(実際にそれは私ではありませんでした!)に販売していた製品が正統のヴィトン製品であることを確実にするのは、より良いでしょう。
あなたがあなたの商売に問題がないと自信を持っていえるなら、私にインヴォイスを送ってください。
aixtlwp。

すいません。2番目はちょっとわかりません。。。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!