アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

I just published my memoir, I'll Give You something to Cry About. It's in English and I am looking for
places to announce the publication. Could anyone tell me what sites are popular for this type of post?
amazon co jp/dp/B01BL4RQP0

Thank you in advance!

「Popular online socia」の質問画像

A 回答 (3件)

Twitter is the best, I suppose. Nevertheless, I got an idea for propagandizing your book. You should select and post the punch lines from it, and pretend to ask anyone to translate into Japanese or other languages on this forum site. I guess that'll be the effective endorsement. Hope this sells well.

http://www.amazon.com/Ill-Give-Something-About-s …
    • good
この回答へのお礼

That's a good idea. Thanks. I don't know how to change my question so it doesn't sound like I'm selling it here. So if they must block it, they can. I have never used this site before. And I wasn't trying to make anyone angry or upset by asking. I would be willing to pay someone to translate the parts to post on the right sites and not here. Thank you for your great advice!

お礼日時:2016/03/11 09:17

I hate it when people encourage you to break rules and you have to find that out the hard way. To the OP, you should know that it's against the rules of this website to advertise what you're selling, and it's not very polite to lie either. Also, amazon.co.jp doesn't allow authors to post reviews for their own books.

So while it might be okay for you to post this very question, please be aware of the rules that you should have read when posting so that you won't be shocked when your posts are deleted. Using twitter and facebook is good, and you can also get a friend to post reviews on amazon. You might want to send a copy to newspapers like Japan Times and other media.

I hope you earn readers that your book deserves.

http://oshiete.goo.ne.jp/guide/question/
    • good
この回答へのお礼

Thank you for the information. I know about Twitter and Facebook. I just wanted information about popular Japanese sites. In China they use WeChat, for example. Thanks again.

お礼日時:2016/03/11 09:12

If you want to the book to be major in Japan I suggest you you'll

ew it at amazon.co.jp, there are many Japanese people who are looking for GOOD BOOK which are must be read.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

Thank you for the help and suggestions!

お礼日時:2016/03/10 02:58

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!